Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October (fall season)

Korean fashion. where to start?

Tattoos have long been illegal here. They legalized them a few months ago, so now there's a tattoo parlor on every corner. I don't know where this will lead, but I'm looking forward to it because I know it will be funny. I wonder if they'll start out with 1940s anchor/mermaid style, or just go straight to mid-90s tribal/barb wire bullshit. Either way, I'm excited.

Daisy Dukes have come to Korea. In typical Korean zeal, not in a casual way, but in a way that its not unusual to see a girl in Daisy Dukes in a decidedly un-hip local bar on a Wednesday night on a 53 degree October night. I am absolutely in favor of this development. It almost makes up for the worldwide lack of midriff shirts. Almost.

Now, for your amusement, hilarious T-shirts that I saw on sail recently (although, for full disclosure, this wasn't in Seoul but in a podunk town outside of it). Also, they were selling these shirts at the grocery store, but in this particular podunk town, it seemed to be the most fashionable store in town.





No comments:

Post a Comment